Monday, March 17, 2008

Wii replacement casing project


I was happy to see that an Australian Post delivery card was in my letter box today because I knew that my much anticipated black Wii replacement casing had arrived.
Once I got I home I ripped open the parcel like a kid at his birthday, the kit comprises of everything that you need including tools and instructions. The supplied instructions look detailed enough to work from them alone but I may seek guidance from one of the many tutorials on the Net if I get stuck, as this is something I’ve never attempted before.
The long weekend is coming up and that’s when I’ll be tackling the project, so it won’t be long before my Wii will blend in with the rest of my entertainment unit and other consoles.
Expect a more detailed write up soon.

3 comments:

Ben.ICC said...

I look forward to seeing you pimped out Wii Guyver

Guyv3r said...

It's already finished, I couldn't wait. I should have a review done soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, can't wait to read the review and see the finished product.