Monday, March 10, 2008

Introductions

Seems fitting to begin with an introduction, so let me Introduce my self my name is Matthew Armitage and I go by the user name Guyver on the MyMedia gaming network.
I'm a passionate gamer but not to overly obsessed about it if that makes sense I try to spread my self across a number of hobbies, I do love the gaming industry and the whole gaming culture because I pretty much grew up on a staple diet of videogames through out my life.

This is my very first Blog so please bare with me as I grow accustomed to this, my game plan here is to present interesting videogame news, stories and reviews. Which will be made up of current news articles, retro feature articles, game/accessory reviews, some childhood videogame experiences, and I may just throw in some random stuff in here and there as well. I'll do my best not to babble on to much as I wouldn't want to scare you off with a gigantic blob of text.

I currently own a Nintendo Wii and DS, Sony PS3, and numerous retro consoles so the majority of this blog will be focused around the Wii, DS and PS3 and because I'm located in Australia I'll be referring to PAL release dates most of the time.

Please feel free to post comments as the feedback will aid me in improving my writing skills, I'm not a professional writer so mistakes can happen.

Thank You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you too Guyver. =]