Friday, May 23, 2008

Help Mii Out




I’m not a huge fan of the Nintendo Wii’s friend code system, having to sit there hammering a 16 digit code that basically just allows you to send mail back and forth. If you want to actually play Online against a friend you have enter another string of numbers for each game and your mate has to enter your friend code at his end as well, there’s got to be a more efficient way of playing against your mates online than that. I’m guessing this system is in place to make the Wii Online system more kid friendly.
But there is some good that can come from entering in other people Wii friend codes and that is the expansion of your Mii Parade. Watching various Mii creations travel across to your parade from all around the word, some are a representation of the users that created them, some look like celebrities, or some are just bizarre disfigured creatures. Either way it’s cool checking out what people have made with the limited options Nintendo provided in the Mii editor program and seeing how many of these Miis have decided to call your parade home and this is the reason I’m writing this little article up. See I’ve had my Nintendo Wii since launch and have been adding friend codes of people who also are interested in making their Mii Parade grow. So far I’m sitting on around 1400 Miis and would like to hit the illustrious 10,000 mark which at the moment I'm miles away from so if anyone is interested in adding my friend code to their Wii please add my friend code 2836-6892-7894-5950 and post yours below. I’ll make regular posts when I hit various milestones.
Thanks heaps :)

Wii Friend Code: 2836-6892-7894-5950


1 comment:

Beau said...

OK here's mine:
4054-8875-2961-5265